Tuesday 14 January 2014

Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2014 short story competition

A few months ago I submitted a short story to the Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2014 short story competition. Entitled "An Evening with Walter", the story is just under 2,000 words long.

The competition, organized by the Bloomsbury Publishing Group, leaves a lot of room for writers to expand and work on basically what they want. The theme is "The Visit".

Should you be interested in contributing, you can do so, but before February 15th. Check this link to find out more: https://www.writersandartists.co.uk/competitions

The winners of the competition will be announced sometime in March. Who knows, perhaps some agent might spot "An Evening with Walter"?

On another note, I am literally days from receiving comments and revisions from my trusted proof-reader. I am sure that there will be many matters to rectify and that there will be some wise advice for the further shaping of my novel. I guess I have several busy weeks ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment